Killtec Women's Erielle Functional Pants w/ Detachable Bib
Erielle Functional Pants w/ Detachable Bib
It's time to cross your fingers for powder days because the Killtec Erielle Pant is made to keep you dry, even if you're literally chest deep in fluffy white snow. If your goal is steep and deep, you'll love the detachable bib with suspenders, which adds an extra barrier between you and the snow. These pants are 100 percent waterproof and to protect vulnerable areas, all seams are taped to secure against leakage. An inner liner cinches against your boot to create a watertight fit, and the inner corners of the ankles are reinforced with thicker fabric to reduce rips, scuffs, and tears. The Erielle pant can also be worn without the bib on sunnier days, making it a versatile choice in a ski pant.
- Removable bib adds an extra layer of defense against snow.
- 100% waterproof for dry wear even in soggy conditions.
- Ankles are reinforced in heavily used areas to reduce tears and scuffs.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Fit: Relaxed
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Warmth: 7/10
- Seam Sealing: Fully Taped
- Insulation Amount (grams): 60
- Breathability Rating (grams): 3000
- Waterproof Rating (mm): 8000
- Taped Seams
- Adjustable Waist
- Removable Suspenders
- Boot Gaiters
- Scuff Guards
- Waist Pockets