HYPERLITE Women's Maiden Wakeboard 2017
Size: 134 cm
So you've been flippin' and spinnin' but you've out grown that toasted deck from 2004? The Hyperlite Maiden Wakeboard's continuous rocker and Bio3™ core will stand up to all of your wake shenanigans. Sporting a tapered tip and tail for less rotational resistance when spinning, the Maiden is more than capable to keep up with the most advanced riders. The Hyperlite Maiden Wakeboard is just what the doctor ordered - after all, big air is the best medicine.
- Continuous Rocker – The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- Satin Flex – Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs. A softer glass layup to create a softer flex and a board built to female riders standards.
- Reduced Tip and Tail Thickness
- Dual Landing Spines
- Tip to Tail Dual Base Channels
- Variable Edge Design – With a thicker edge between the inserts and thinner on the outside, variable edge design enables a board to be surfy when it needs to be while holding a strong edge through carves.
- Bio 3 Core™ – The secret recipe Hyperlite has been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout the Hyperlite lineup. Bio 3 is Hyperlite's lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction – Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass – Hyperlite's fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- (4) 0.8" P-Wing
- M6 Inserts
- Shaped by Greg Nelson – The first pro wakeboarder to take the reins in the R&D lab was Nelson. With more than 20 years of design success he's polished his philosophy and likes to produce easy riding boards that anyone can be comfortable on right away. Working with Murray, LaRiche and Maur, he's helped them create the pro model wakeboards they cherish. Hyperlite's Wakeboarding Legend has as much passion for creating boards as he does for riding them.
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Riding Style: Wake
Rocker Type: Continuous
Base Type: Standard Base
Wakeboard Mount Pattern: M6
Warranty: 1 Year
Size (cm): 134
Rocker Size (in): 2.56
Waist Width (in): 16.875
Tip Width (in): 10.9
Rider Weight (lbs): 145 +